Influenster

Friday, February 28, 2014

First Time With Fake Eyelashes!





Ok so I received some Kiss Looks So Natural false eyelashes in my J'Adore Vox Box from Influenster. I have never worn lashes a day in my life so I was a little bit nervous. 

 
I have always wanted to try fake eyelashes because my real lashes a blonde and baby fine. To achieve a full lash look I apply about 123456789 coats of mascara (ok, not that much, but pretty close!


The instructions said trim if needed but I have some big ol eyes so trimming was not necessary.


I applied the adhesive per instructions and waited for it to dry. I then laid my fake eyelash along my original lash line. And WALLA! 


Crooked yet full pretty lashes! The technique was simple. I personally just need some practice applying. I do like them very much though!

No comments:

Post a Comment