One of the most exciting highlights of my week was receiving my BZZKit in the mail and in it included the new Tone Petal Soft in Pink Peony and Rose Oil body wash! As you may know by now, I'm a sucker for all things "smell good" and bath time is pretty much my only alone time so I'm trying to get the absolute most out of it. So I was beyond excited to try this product!
I'm just going to get straight to the point. This body wash is absolutely amazing. It smells amazing, it feels AMAZING! I honestly have never used a body wash that not only smelled great, but left me feeling great as well; it's always one or the other, but never both! So that is definitely a big plus!
It may be a personal preference, but I love a good lather. I like to see my soap on me. And this body wash lathered BEAUTIFULLY!
So not only does it smell great, feels great, and lathers wonderfully; the smell is also very noticeable! My darling husband noticed the smell when I got out of the bath! And men don't usually notice anything!
The Verdict and the Final Grade:
If you want your bath to feel as relaxing as spa time, then Tone Petal Soft body wash is an excellent choice.
Final grade? A+++! This is definitely a keeper!


No comments:
Post a Comment