Influenster

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The Best Tea! EVER!

I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my J'Adore VoxBox. All opinions are my own.


Of all the items in my J'Adore VoxBox, this one I was a little reluctant to try. I've recently started trying different teas, and honestly I haven't found one yet that tasted that great. But it is my solemn duty to try this product and honestly give feedback so I sucked it up. 

I mentally prepared myself to have an open mind as my tea kettle started whistling. This was the moment of truth. I poured my cup, let it steep and cool a bit and took a sip. And the shock began. This tea was absolutely amazing! There was no horrible aftertaste like other teas I had tried. It was incredible! I have definitely found my new favorite tea.



The instructions said you could prepare it with milk as well but I have to work my way to be that brave. But other than that it was a very smooth, great tasting tea! Oh and next month when I FINALLY get my very coveted Keurig I will have this tea in K-CUPS! Yes, yes, YES! 



Final Grade: A++++++++++ If you are looking for a good hot tea and have been discouraged with other brands, then you absolutely need to try Red Rose Tea! 


No comments:

Post a Comment