Influenster

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Scentsy...SPIRIT!

Ok, I've been selling Scentsy for 4 months now. And for the past month I was getting discouraged. I can't make sales, I can't book parties, what am I doing wrong? Well I decided to attend Scentsy's Spring Sprint 2014 (a big, huge event!) to see if I could get any inspiration. And boy, did I! 



The main thing I got from Spring Sprint was to remind myself why I got into this business. I wanted to have fun, and I wanted a consultant. And money would be awesome too! So with that I got into the Scentsy "spirit". (I equate the "Scentsy Spirit" to a religious youth revival. It is contagious and it gets inside you! Whoo!) I felt energized! I felt as excited as the day I signed up to be a consultant! I needed this! Now I have ideas and I want to grow and yes, yes, YES!!!



Even on the drive home I came up with even more ideas! And I planned a goal. What is a better inspiration to grow your business and make money other than DISNEYLAND? Yes, my goal is to take my daughter to Disneyland! And I can make it happen because Scentsy sells and I am going to sell the yell out of it! 



Gooooo Scentsy!


No comments:

Post a Comment