I won this product in a giveaway. The views expressed here are my own.
As soon as the envelope arrived (not even a week after I won! Nûby, you rock!) I think my daughter sensed it was for her. She smiled in excitement as I opened the envelope and when I pulled the Nûby Chewbies Teether out it was in an egg shaped container (another plus Nûby! The Easter bunny will be pleased with this idea!) and very cute! It reminded me of a little flower!
I barely had it even long enough to sanitize so that's about all I can tell you about the appearance. After is was sanitized Carlie grabbed it and it's been in her mouth every since. So I'm not sure if it's the soothing soft bristles or the comfort of it in her hand, but my little girl is sold! Nûby, you have pleased the pickiest girl in the world, and for that I am forever grateful.
Parents, if you are in the market for a new teether that your child is guaranteed to love; then you want the Nûby Chewbies Teether. Your baby will thank you.




No comments:
Post a Comment