Influenster

Saturday, March 1, 2014

J'Adore VoxBox Review

A few weeks ago I was offered the opportunity from Influenster to test out the J'Adore VoxBox. A VoxBox is a box of samples sent out from Influenster and partnering companies to try and review their products. AKA the mothership of all things awesome!


My J'Adore VoxBox was filled to the brim with goodies! Inside was John Frieda 3 Day Straight Flat Iron Spray, a bag of Hershey's Kisses, 4 Red Rose Tea samples, Boots and Botanics Clay Mask, KISS Looks So Natural Eyelashes, and Vaseline Men's Spray Lotion.


Hershey's Kisses:
I'll start with the product that needs no words. Hershey's Kisses are the bomb.com and there is no limit what you can do with them! VERDICT: KEEP

 



Boots and Botanics Clay Mask:
I had fun with this product. Although I actually looked like Jim Carrey in the Mask when I had it on. (Smokinnnn') It worked really good. My face was instantly softer and just FELT better. The only issue I had is this stuff is super runny until it dries. VERDICT: Keep. Every girl needs a spa product in their life.




KISS Looks So Natural Eyelashes:
After 27 years I finally tried eyelashes. These were perfect! They weren't porn star lashes, they fit perfect and they were fairly easy to get on. I just need a little more practice to be a lash professional! VERDICT: Keep. I'm a sucker for long eyelashes!




Red Rose Simply Indulgant Tea:
Man oh man this was some good tea. VERDICT: KEEP KEEP KEEP! It's available in KCUPS AS WELL! Yay!




John Frieda Frizz Ease 3 Day Straight Flat Iron Spray:
Ok this stuff works. Period. This is a miracle in a bottle! I didn't even use my hair straightener when I got out of the shower. Verdict: You already know! KEEP!




Vaseline Men's Spray N Go Lotion Fast Absorbing:
Influenster threw this one in here for my darling fiancé. He works outside A LOT so he's dry and cracked all over. He said that it works pretty good, smells great, and is not greasy. Plus it's super easy to put on. His Verdict: Yes, he's keeping it!




J'Adore VoxBox overview: 
This box was amazing and none of these products disappointed! All of these products will be purchased again when we run out. I am so thankful I was able to test these products for Influenster!





No comments:

Post a Comment