First of all let me say that I am a member of Crowdtap and I was chosen to host a Marc Jacobs Perfume party and compensated for my participation. The views and opinions are my own.
It's Saturday. Decorations are set up. Samples are ready to give out. Snacks are prepared. We are ready to party down!
The guests started to arrive. Our party was in full swing. We smelled, we laughed, we talked, we sprayed again. We talked girl stuff. We made daisy chains. Well, we attempted to make daisy chains. It was a big fail.
The party was a success and I got some amazing product into the hands of some impressed customers. And we had fun! That was the most important part!
Thank you Marc Jacobs and Crowdtap for allowing me to host this party! I can't wait until my next opportunity!
No comments:
Post a Comment