Influenster

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Sweet Yeast Rolls! Nom Nom Nom!

Pinterest is my obsession. It sounds cliche BUT Pinterest is my crack! I've searched high and low for the "perfect" sweet yeast rolls but was unsuccessful until I found these Buttery Sweet Yeast Rolls. Yum! Delish! I excitedly got my dough hook out for the Pink Panther (My pink KitchenAid stand mixer) and got busy!

Within an hour and a half my dough had risen and my rolls were ready to go in. Soon enough they were ready and I sank my teeth into a roll that burned my tongue. They were almost perfect.

I had a few issues due to my personal tastes. For one, they weren't as sweet as I was looking for. By sweet I like almost Hawaiian Sweet Roll sweet. For two, I don't know why but I'm not inclined enough to put the dough in a ball in a pan. It looks like one big roll when I do this (what am I doing wrong?!?!) so I opted for muffin pans instead.

Other than that these were by far the best sweet rolls I have found yet! Next time though I am just going to add a wee bit more sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment