Influenster

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Schick HydroSilk Sensitive Care Razor is....

First of all, let me say I am a BzzAgent. I got this product to test for free and to get the Bzz out about what I think of it. Well; here goes...

Schick HydroSilk Sensitive Care razor is a product that lives up to its name. Are my legs super duper sensitive? Yes and no. Its not that I can't FIND a razor that doesn't break my skin out. Its more like "ouch, somebody get me a water hose because my legs are on fiyah!" razor burn. While I did experience slight razor burn on my... ummmm... ladybits, (Yes I shave my ladybits. I'm sure most women do!) my legs and arms and slightly irritated ladybits felt hydrated for the most part.

I had a big slate to work with. In the winter my legs "hibernate". I very rarely shave during the winter. Not only that, but I also have a 4 month old demanding little diva so when I do get to take a bath, shaving is pretty much the last thing on my mind. My legs are sometimes hairier than my fiancés! But even though Sasquatch resided on my legs, I was very surprised how close the shave got. Usually I have to go up and down about three or four times. Not with the Schick HydroSilk Sensitive Care Razor. Twice in troublesome areas. Not bad at all!

The razor also came with a cute little caddy to hang in the shower or bath to hold your razor. It fell twice before I threw it in the corner of my garden bathtub. The caddy does not work people! Just toss it to the side (haha!).

All in all the razor works very well. I was pleased with its performance as a whole and I will most definitely make my switch permanent. But don't just take my word for it. Try it for yourself. You will see I'm not crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment